Highbrow for MAC – Utilize each installed Web browser more effectively. This app was build by HELIUMFOOT Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Highbrow for MAC Latest Version
Highbrow for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Highbrow that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Highbrow App|
|File Size||2.2 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About Highbrow App for MAC
Highbrow enables anyone to utilize each installed web browser more effectively on the Mac by eliminating the annoyances that arise from using multiple web browsers. With Highbrow, the user can select any of three separate behaviors.
- Users can easily switch the system-wide web browser via the Highbrow menu in the Mac’s menubar.
- Highbrow can change the browser on the fly as the user shifts between web browsers.
- Highbrow can ask users which browser to use each time they click a link via an unintrusive heads-up display.
- Updated for OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Gatekeeper Enabled
- Retina Support
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Highbrow for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Highbrow .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Highbrow is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Highbrow for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Highbrow apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Highbrow apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Highbrow that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Highbrow icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Highbrow on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Highbrow from your MAC!
Highbrow Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Control mulitple Internet browsers at once.
Easily change the default application for opening file types.
Select default browser for hyperlinks.
This Highbrow .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Highbrow is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.