HideMyAss VPN for MAC – VPN tool that lets you use the web like a private network (beta). This app was developed by HIDEMYASS Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
HideMyAss VPN for MAC Latest Version
HideMyAss VPN for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about HideMyAss VPN that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||HideMyAss VPN App|
|File Size||1.6 MB|
|License||Paid • Subscription|
About HideMyAss VPN App for MAC
HideMyAss is a VPN tool that lets you use the web like a private network.
- High security
- Set Location
- Works on Mobile devices
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external subscription purchases. The price reflected on the listing is that of a one year subscription. For more information. For more information, please go here
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download HideMyAss VPN for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the HideMyAss VPN .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the HideMyAss VPN is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy HideMyAss VPN for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing HideMyAss VPN apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete HideMyAss VPN apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the HideMyAss VPN that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the HideMyAss VPN icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall HideMyAss VPN on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove HideMyAss VPN from your MAC!
HideMyAss VPN Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Private VPN proxy.
Anonymous, secure VPN proxy.
VPN featuring server recommendations.
This HideMyAss VPN .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. HideMyAss VPN is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.