Hibari for MAC – Powerful Twitter client with tweet filtering and user muting. This app was created by HIBARIAPP Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Hibari for MAC Latest Version
Hibari for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Hibari that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Hibari App|
|File Size||5.2 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Hibari App for MAC
Hibari is a powerful Mac Twitter app that blocks annoyances and reveals gems.
Block Keywords: Hibari blocks tweets you don’t want to see based on keywords you choose. You can also block all retweets.
Mute Users: No more stressing about whether to follow someone. In Hibari, you can temporarily mute any user if their tweets go overboard, saving you from having to unfollow.
Inline Saved Search: Hibari interleaves your favorite search results into your home timeline so you never miss a thing. Your less important searches stay tucked away in the search timeline.
Inline Images: Image links from Twitpic, YFrog, and other services are displayed as thumbnails in your timeline, saving you from visiting the webpage just to see what the image is about.
Tweet Lookup: Trying to remember what somebody tweeted? Use the search field in the toolbar to look up tweets and users in your timeline.
Inline Conversations: Explore threads of replies without ever leaving your timeline.
- Updated graphics for Retina displays
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Hibari for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Hibari .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Hibari is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Hibari for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Hibari apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Hibari apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Hibari that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Hibari icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Hibari on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Hibari from your MAC!
Hibari Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Native Twitter client (was YoruFukurou).
Customizable Twitter client with a strong, efficient workflow.
Popular Twitter client.
This Hibari .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Hibari is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.