Hex Folder Searcher for MAC – Search files for hexadecimal strings. This app was build by ITUNES.APPLE Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Hex Folder Searcher for MAC Latest Version
Hex Folder Searcher for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Hex Folder Searcher that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Hex Folder Searcher App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Hex Folder Searcher App for MAC
Hex Folder Searcher can search a folder for any file that contains a specific hexadecimal string. I have built this tool for myself, because I needed it, then had the idea of preparing it for the Mac App Store.
- Integrated Hex Editor to browse the results in detail. Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Hex Folder Searcher for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Hex Folder Searcher .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Hex Folder Searcher is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Hex Folder Searcher for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Hex Folder Searcher apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Hex Folder Searcher apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Hex Folder Searcher that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Hex Folder Searcher icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Hex Folder Searcher on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Hex Folder Searcher from your MAC!
Hex Folder Searcher Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Hex Folder Searcher .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Hex Folder Searcher is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.