Hex Fiend for MAC – A fast and clever free hex editor. This app was released by RIDICULOUSFISH Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Hex Fiend for MAC Latest Version
Hex Fiend for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Hex Fiend that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Hex Fiend App|
|File Size||5 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Hex Fiend App for MAC
Hex Fiend is a fast, clever, and free Hex editor that has many unique features:
- Insert, delete, rearrange: Hex Fiend does not limit you to in-place changes like some hex editors.
- Work with huge files: Hex Fiend can handle as big a file as you’re able to create. It’s been tested on files as large as 118 GB.
- Small footprint: Hex Fiend does not keep your files in memory. You won’t dread launching or working with Hex Fiend even on low-RAM machines.
- Fast: Open a huge file, scroll around, copy and paste, all instantly. Find what you’re looking for with fast searching.
- Binary diff: Hex Fiend can show the differences between files, taking into account insertions or deletions.
- Smart saving: Hex Fiend knows not to waste time overwriting the parts of your files that haven’t changed, and never needs temporary disk space.
- Data inspector: Interpret data as integer or floating point, signed or unsigned, big or little endian…
- Embeddable: It’s really easy to incorporate Hex Fiend’s hex or data views into your app. Its permissive BSD-style license won’t burden you.
- Added a new icon to match the Big Sur style (thanks @Forrest-J)
- Fixed “Open Drive” not working
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Hex Fiend for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Hex Fiend .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Hex Fiend is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Hex Fiend for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Hex Fiend apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Hex Fiend apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Hex Fiend that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Hex Fiend icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Hex Fiend on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Hex Fiend from your MAC!
Hex Fiend Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Analyze and edit binary files of any size.
Adds new column support and more.
Native hex editor based on the Cocoa framework.
This Hex Fiend .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Hex Fiend is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.