Herald for MAC – Notification plugin for Mail.app. This app was created by ERIKHINTERBICHLER Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Herald for MAC Latest Version
Herald for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Herald that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Herald App|
|File Size||7.6 MB|
About Herald App for MAC
Note: Herald no longer works on macOS 10.14 or later. The latest supported version is Herald 8.0.2 for macOS 10.13. For versions that work on 10.12 or earlier, see the Herald website.
Herald is a notification plugin for Mail.app, Apple’s macOS email client. Inspired by the excellent Mail.appetizer plugin, Herald shows you popup notifications whenever you receive new Mail. It also allows you to perform common actions directly from within the notification window, including deleting messages, initiating replies, viewing messages in Mail, or marking messages as read. Herald’s appearance is highly customizable, allowing you to change the background color, text color, size, shadow, transparency, and position of the window. Herald even provides a scrolling text view so you can read full messages without having to switch back to Mail. Herald is a free download and requires macOS Sierra. Note: Mail plugins are not officially supported by Apple. While Herald has been thoroughly tested, it’s possible it may cause unintended conflicts with Mail or with other unofficial Mail plugins, especially after OS updates. It’s recommended that you backup your computer before installing Herald or any other Mail plugin, and always before installing any updates to Mail or macOS.
Note: While the software is classified as freeware, it is actually donationware. Please consider making a donation to help support development.
- Fix issue with preferences crashing if using a custom theme
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Herald for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Herald .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Herald is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Herald for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Herald apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Herald apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Herald that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Herald icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Herald on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Herald from your MAC!
Herald Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Your personal assistant for Apple Mail.
Your productivity toolbox for Apple Mail.
Display unread emails from menu bar (was Mail Menu Extension).
This Herald .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Herald is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.