Helix RADE for MAC – Deployment and maintenance of customized relational database solutions. This app was released by QSATOOLWORKS Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Business app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Helix RADE for MAC Latest Version
Helix RADE for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Helix RADE that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Helix RADE App|
|File Size||10.1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Helix RADE App for MAC
Helix RADE (Rapid Application Development Environment) enables the creation, deployment and maintenance of customized relational database solutions for solving information management problems. Featuring a proprietary graphical development environment that does not require traditional programming skills, Helix RADE (the development tool) gives the designer the ability to develop applications that can range from simple single-user databases to complex workgroup solutions. Applications developed with Helix RADE can be executed in a single-user mode without any additional software and can be deployed in client/server mode without modification. Helix RADE contains the complete development and end-user environment, making the initial cost for production very low. Should the business or application requirement grow, the application can be deployed as a client/server solution by purchasing a Helix Server license.
New licenses for Helix RADE are available for $499, with additional seats available for $249 per seat. View the Helix price list for additional information.
Version 8.0.1 (6343):
Note: Helix 8.0 is not compatible with macOS 10.15 (Catalina).
- This version continues the migration to 64-bit code. It also contains improvements, enhancements, and bug fixes.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Helix RADE for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Helix RADE .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Helix RADE is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Helix RADE for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Helix RADE apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Helix RADE apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Helix RADE that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Helix RADE icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Helix RADE on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Helix RADE from your MAC!
Helix RADE Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Quickly build custom apps.
SQL database server.
Visual RAD tool for professional data management.
This Helix RADE .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Helix RADE is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.