Helium for MAC – Floating browser window. This app was developed by HELIUMFLOATS Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Helium for MAC Latest Version
Helium for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Helium that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Helium App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Helium App for MAC
Helium is a floating browser window that allows you to watch media while you work. Your content will never fall behind your other windows even as you switch tasks.
Look your work in the eye – Helium supports a customizable translucency mode that allows you to simultaneously see your content and your work. Even cooler, Helium does not intercept mouse clicks when it is translucent! That’s right, you can still click, drag, scroll, even flick behind your floating content. When you want to interact with the browser again, just click the icon in the dock and you’re back in control.
More than fun – Helium is useful for all kinds of multitasking, not just television and movies. Imagine keeping your Google Hangouts or Slacker window above the rest while you collaborate, or watching tutorials and reading documentation while programming — the possibilities are endless!
- New major version
- Now available only from the Mac App Store
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Helium for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Helium .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Helium is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Helium for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Helium apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Helium apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Helium that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Helium icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Helium on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Helium from your MAC!
Helium Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Fullscreen embedded desktop Web browser.
Create site-specific browsers for your favorite Web apps.
Turn websites into apps.
This Helium .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Helium is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.