Helen’s Website Editor for MAC – Simple WYSIWYG Web page editor (beta). This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Helen’s Website Editor for MAC Latest Version
Helen's Website Editor for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Helen’s Website Editor that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Helen’s Website Editor App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About Helen’s Website Editor App for MAC
Helen’s Website Editor is for you if you’ve had a website made for you and want to make small updates without concerning yourself with HTML or other technical things. Or maybe you’re a developer who has made a site for a customer and wants to give them a very easy way to make small updates. This makes it as easy as possible to open up a page, make edits, and save.
- WYSIWYG editor
- Simple to use
- Type and format text
- Insert tables, lists, images
- Copy and paste from TextEdit, Pages, etc.
- If you are more Web-savvy you can insert Web headings, paragraphs, and divs using classes from your stylesheet
- Opens the page from the server and saves it directly back
- Edit your stylesheet and some meta tags
- Keeps a history of edits, easy to restore a previous version
All you need is your FTP server’s name or IP address, a username, and password. After that you can browse your pages and open them for editing directly from the server and save it right back. No messing about with creating or synchronising local folders.
N.B.: The concept of this app is that it opens and saves the remote copy directly. There is no local copy unless you want to maintain one yourself.
- adds Description to metadata tab (editable and saveable)
- Adds autoDetect for style sheet (this can be problematic if the HTTP root and FTP root don’t match, in this case manual entry is recommended)
- Other small improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Helen’s Website Editor for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Helen’s Website Editor .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Helen’s Website Editor is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Helen’s Website Editor for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Helen’s Website Editor apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Helen’s Website Editor apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Helen’s Website Editor that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Helen’s Website Editor icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Helen’s Website Editor on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Helen’s Website Editor from your MAC!
Helen’s Website Editor Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Clever and flexible web editor.
WYSIWYG Web editor.
Quick 'n Easy Web Builder
WYSIWYG website builder.
This Helen’s Website Editor .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Helen’s Website Editor is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.