Heartbeat for MAC – Listen to Spotify with your friends. This app was released by GETHEARTBEAT.IO Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Heartbeat for MAC Latest Version
Heartbeat for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Heartbeat that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Heartbeat App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Heartbeat App for MAC
Heartbeat lets you listen to Spotify Music with your friends in real time! No matter where they are, you can still feel connected by enjoying the same songs.
- Support for light status bar
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Heartbeat for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Heartbeat .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Heartbeat is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Heartbeat for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Heartbeat apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Heartbeat apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Heartbeat that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Heartbeat icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Heartbeat on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Heartbeat from your MAC!
Heartbeat Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Live stream other Spotify users' currently playing music.
This Heartbeat .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Heartbeat is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.