Hammer for MAC – Great way to build HTML websites. This app was developed by HAMMERFORMAC Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Hammer for MAC Latest Version
Hammer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Hammer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Hammer App|
|File Size||65.1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Hammer App for MAC
Hammer is a great way of building out HTML websites. With features including HTML includes, SASS, and CoffeeScript parsing and clever paths, Hammer is an indispensable tool! Hammer has some built in features that happen automatically, and some clever functions you use with special hammer tags.
- HTML Includes – Front-end developers shouldn’t have to run local server environments, or use PHP just to put one HTML file inside another. With Hammer, you don’t have to.
- Clever Paths – Wouldn’t it be great if you could just reference an asset by name? Hammer will search your project for the file you reference, and write the file-path for you automagically.
- Variables + Helpers – Set and use variables in your template files and bend your templates to your will. Hammer also adds helpful classes to your HTML link tags, making menu logic a thing of the past.
- Auto Reload – Every time Hammer finishes compiling your project, it automatically refreshes your browser to show your latest changes and keep things up-to-date.
- Publish Builds – With Hammer’s one-click publishing, you can share your work using a unique short URL. Show your clients, get feedback, then iterate quickly and easily.
- Fixed FSEvents bug on OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Better Retina support
- Updated Bundled Hammer Compiler to 5.1.8 (Hammer’s compiler is now open-source! Development for Hammer.rb, the Hammer compiler, will continue under the MIT license.)
- Slim support
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Hammer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Hammer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Hammer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Hammer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Hammer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Hammer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Hammer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Hammer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Hammer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Hammer from your MAC!
Hammer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Web Development Companion.
Drag-and-drop website builder.
Make your website load faster.
This Hammer .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Hammer is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.