GyazMail for MAC – Alternative email client. This app was build by GYAZSQUARE Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
GyazMail for MAC Latest Version
GyazMail for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about GyazMail that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||GyazMail App|
|File Size||7.4 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About GyazMail App for MAC
GyazMail is an e-mail client that is developed from scratch to be a simple, easy-to-use e-mail client with many features, based on the Cocoa framework. This software will be distributed as shareware (undecided on details at this point).
- Multiple accounts
- Management of messages by one file per message (RFC 822 format)
- Many character sets support, including UTF-8 (Unicode)
- Main window with 2 or 3 panes
- Message threading support
- Message search on multiple criteria, in specified folders
- Message rules and filters
- Template for outgoing messages
- Message queueing
- POP3/IMAP/SMTP support
- SSL/TLS support
- IPv6 support
- Remote mail
- And more…
To uninstall GyazMail, move the following items to the trash:
- GyazMail (application)
- ~/Library/Application Support/GyazMail (data folder)
- ~/Library/Preferences/jp.gyazsquare.GyazMail.plist (preference file)
- Improved overall stability.
- Fixed message list scrolling behavior.
- Localization is incomplete.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download GyazMail for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the GyazMail .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the GyazMail is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy GyazMail for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing GyazMail apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete GyazMail apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the GyazMail that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the GyazMail icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall GyazMail on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove GyazMail from your MAC!
GyazMail Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Powerful and flexible email client.
Mail client designed exclusively for IMAP.
Email client from Mozilla.
This GyazMail .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. GyazMail is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.