Guso for MAC – Quick Web Search. This app was build by IGUSO.IO Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Guso for MAC Latest Version
Guso for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Guso that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Guso App|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Guso App for MAC
Guso is a simple and user-friendly application that allows you to Google at your fingertips. Guso allows users to google search quicker and more efficiently helping you become a better Googler. Google at your fingertips. Take your productivity and efficiency to the next level with Guso.
- Instant search suggestions from Google
- Keyboard shortcut to help you search faster
- Instant search suggestions
- Operated via Menu Bar Icon
- Beautiful & Intuitive User Interface
- Dark Mode Support!
- Support All Browsers (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Internet…)
“Build for Google lovers” Note: Guso is NOT affiliated with, funded, sponsored or in any way associated with the prominent technology company known as “Google”.
New in this release:
- New Shortcut: Hide Searchbar with “ESC” key
- Fixed Edit Search Engines Issues
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Guso for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Guso .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Guso is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Guso for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Guso apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Guso apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Guso that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Guso icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Guso on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Guso from your MAC!
Guso Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Guso .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Guso is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.