Guitar Rig for MAC – Emulates classic/modern amplifiers, microphones, and effects. This app was released by NATIVE-INSTRUMENTS Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Guitar Rig for MAC Latest Version
Guitar Rig for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Guitar Rig that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Guitar Rig App|
|File Size||681 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Guitar Rig App for MAC
Guitar Rig is the ultimate all-in-one guitar and bass solution. Simply connect your guitar with your computer via the enhanced Rig Kontrol 3 foot pedal and you are ready to go. The on-board studio-quality soundcard routes the signal to your speakers, while the software grants you access to an incredible number of perfectly modeled classic amps, cabinets, mics and effects – all arranged in a super-simple drag-and-drop rack format. Any style, any time – the perfect solution for professional studio and live setups
Note: The demo version runs 30 minutes per session, and can then be reopend to try again. Includes full GUITAR RIG 6 PRO manual. Save and Total Recall functions disabled.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Guitar Rig for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Guitar Rig .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Guitar Rig is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Guitar Rig for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Guitar Rig apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Guitar Rig apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Guitar Rig that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Guitar Rig icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Guitar Rig on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Guitar Rig from your MAC!
Guitar Rig Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Professional drum sampler.
Powerful sound design/music production tool.
High-end audio sampler.
This Guitar Rig .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Guitar Rig is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.