Guide for Black Ops for MAC – Resource for players of Call of Duty: Black Ops. This app was released by FORUM.IGAMEGUIDES Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Guide for Black Ops for MAC Latest Version
Guide for Black Ops for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Guide for Black Ops that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Guide for Black Ops App|
About Guide for Black Ops App for MAC
Guide for Black Ops is a complete resources for players of the popular game.
- REAL damage numbers for all weapons and attachments (we waited until the game came out unlike lots of others…)
- Full featured “Create a Class” this is going to blow your mind (most popular classes and lots more coming in next release)
- “Tactical Uses” for all weapons and equipment
- All Perks with detailed strategy
- All Killstreaks with detailed strategy
- All Attachments with detailed strategy
- All Maps (zoomable maps coming in next release)
- Sortable achievements list that allows you to mark off achievements as you go
- Lots more coming in future releases, such as sight views for all weapons, spread patterns for all weapons, detailed strategy on all maps and lots more…
Guide for Black Ops is not authorized or endorsed by Treyarch or Activision. All images and game content are copyright to their respective owners and their use falls under fair use guidelines. The value of this application lies in the ordering and sorting of information to help you better enjoy your game.
- Minor bug fixes
- Kiparis mag count fixed
- Performance enhancements
- Code to support future updates
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Guide for Black Ops for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Guide for Black Ops .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Guide for Black Ops is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Guide for Black Ops for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Guide for Black Ops apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Guide for Black Ops apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Guide for Black Ops that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Guide for Black Ops icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Guide for Black Ops on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Guide for Black Ops from your MAC!
Guide for Black Ops Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Guide for Black Ops .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Guide for Black Ops is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.