Gtk-Gnutella for MAC – Gnutella client. This app was developed by SOURCEFORGE Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Gtk-Gnutella for MAC Latest Version
Gtk-Gnutella for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Gtk-Gnutella that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Gtk-Gnutella App|
|File Size||38.4 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Gtk-Gnutella App for MAC
Gtk-Gnutella is a GTK+ Gnutella client, efficient, reliable and fast, written in C. It has been optimized for speed and scalability, with low-memory consumption. It is meant to be left running 24×7, using little CPU and only the configured bandwidth.
It is possible to run gtk-gnutella without a GUI or using a shell interface.
- Complete Gnutella support (including DHT)
- Inter-operable with all known alternate Gnutella implementations
- Low resource consumption (memory, CPU)
- Magnet URI support
- Efficient file swarming
- Highly configurable and tunable
- TLS support (encrypted connections)
- UPnP and NAT-PMP support
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Gtk-Gnutella for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Gtk-Gnutella .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Gtk-Gnutella is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Gtk-Gnutella for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Gtk-Gnutella apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Gtk-Gnutella apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Gtk-Gnutella that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Gtk-Gnutella icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Gtk-Gnutella on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Gtk-Gnutella from your MAC!
Gtk-Gnutella Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Gtk-Gnutella .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Gtk-Gnutella is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.