GTDownloader for MAC – File downloader with simultaneous downloads. This app was build by NUTRACTOR Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
GTDownloader for MAC Latest Version
GTDownloader for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about GTDownloader that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||GTDownloader App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About GTDownloader App for MAC
GTDownloader is a file downloader that can limit the number of simultaneous downloads. For example, if you run multiple downloads in Safari, it will attempt to download large files simultaneously. However, if you limit the number of downloads, when running multiple downloads, it is possible to focus on specific files which have a considerably reduced download speed. Furthermore, when downloading large files in large amounts, you have to wait for a long time until many of the files have completed downloading. However, if you limit the number of downloads, you can immediately use the file that has finished downloading.
- Fixed the image resource of part
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download GTDownloader for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the GTDownloader .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the GTDownloader is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy GTDownloader for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing GTDownloader apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete GTDownloader apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the GTDownloader that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the GTDownloader icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall GTDownloader on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove GTDownloader from your MAC!
GTDownloader Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Native download manager and accelerator.
This GTDownloader .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. GTDownloader is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.