Gruml for MAC – Google Reader viewer and account manager. This app was released by GRUMLAPP Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Gruml for MAC Latest Version
Gruml for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Gruml that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Gruml App|
|File Size||4.1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Gruml App for MAC
Gruml allows you to view and manage your feed subscriptions of your Google Reader account on Mac OS X.
Read your newsfeeds, manage them in folders, tag them, and much more – all in sync with your Google Reader account.
Gruml is currently still in beta stage.
- New: System sharing functions (10.8 only)
- New: Run in Dock, Dock/Menu, Menu only (Menu only 10.7+ only)
- New: Bring to front with hotkey (10.7+ only)
- New: Notification center support (alt. to Growl, 10.8 only)
- Fixes some OAuth2 issues
- Fixes Twitter issues
- further bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Gruml for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Gruml .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Gruml is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Gruml for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Gruml apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Gruml apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Gruml that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Gruml icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Gruml on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Gruml from your MAC!
Gruml Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
RSS and Atom newsreader.
Powerful RSS reader with Google Reader support.
Free version of NetNewsWire RSS/Atom reader.
This Gruml .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Gruml is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.