Growl for MAC – Notification system for OS X apps. This app was created by GROWL.INFO Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Growl for MAC Latest Version
Growl for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Growl that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Growl App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Growl App for MAC
Growl is the is ultimate notification system for the Mac. It’s the easiest way to instantly know what is going on with other applications while you are busy working on something else, in real time or even when you step away.
One day we were working with pictures in iPhoto while having a conversation in Adium. While waiting on something important to come through in the conversation, we had to keep clicking back and forth every time an instant message came through. Even though we knew were getting a message we’d have to click back to the Adium window to see what was being said. The idea for Growl was born out of the frustration of being forced to click back and forth to see what was going on. The real time notifications keep you up to speed with everything you need to know. With smooth notifications and Growl’s one of a kind rollup window, you’ll always know what’s going on even when you have to step away from your Mac.
- Fixes an issue on OS X 10.9 where sending notifications to Growl will result in Growl logging “(null) doesn’t have enough information…” whenever it receives an incoming packet.
- The on/off slider is more accessible now.
- Adds an improvement to how the selection of the default plugin worked in the displays tab.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Growl for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Growl .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Growl is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Growl for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Growl apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Growl apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Growl that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Growl icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Growl on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Growl from your MAC!
Growl Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Instant push notifications for social networks and more.
Send User Notifications from the command-line.
Heads-Up Display for your mailboxes.
This Growl .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Growl is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.