Groupon for MAC – One unbeatable deal each day. This app was released by GROUPON Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Lifestyle & Hobby app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Groupon for MAC Latest Version
Groupon for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Groupon that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Groupon App|
About Groupon App for MAC
Groupon features one unbeatable deal each day on the best stuff to do in cities across the U.S. With our iPhone app you can buy the daily deal, access your purchased Groupons, find the ones that are nearby, and redeem them electronically. Never print another Groupon!
Deals are currently available in over 65 cities, including the following:
* Colorado Springs
* Fort Wayne
* Fort Worth
* Hampton Roads
* Kansas City
* Las Vegas
* Long Island
* Los Angeles
* Minneapolis / St Paul
* New Orleans
* New York
* North Jersey
* Oklahoma City
* Orange County
* Raleigh / Durham
* Salt Lake City
* San Antonio
* San Diego
* San Francisco
* San Jose
* Sioux Falls
* St Louis
* Washington DC
- Read deal discussions
- Revamped My Groupons page
- iOS4 compatibility improvements
- Bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Groupon for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Groupon .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Groupon is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Groupon for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Groupon apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Groupon apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Groupon that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Groupon icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Groupon on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Groupon from your MAC!
Groupon Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Groupon .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Groupon is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.