Group Text! for MAC – Send SMS text messages to groups. This app was developed by REDBITS Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Group Text! for MAC Latest Version
Group Text! for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Group Text! that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Group Text! App|
About Group Text! App for MAC
With Group Text! you can send SMS to groups, to handpicked set of contacts or to custom distribution lists that don\’t affect your groups. You can also *optionally* create some templates to save time if you send the same text frequently.
Once you create a list, you no longer have to select contacts one-by-one for a group message. Simply tap on the list name and you are ready to send!
And if you need to send the same message many times, just save it as a template and pick it later to auto populate the text of your message.
Group Text! uses your text plan to send messages and replies are received on the iPhone Messages application as usual.
– send mass text messages
– easy and quick interface
– use address book groups;
– handpick set of contacts from address book
– create distribution lists from address book or manually entering recipients information
– distribution lists are very useful if you have contacts with more than one phone number or if you don\’t want to create groups only to group text them
– *optionally* create and use message templates
– setting to show all or only mobile numbers
– iPhone 4 retina display ready
If you\’re experiencing issues sending to large groups and you\’re on AT&T, check the setting of \”Group Messages\” on the iPhone settings. It has to be off to be able to send to large groups. That setting regards how the message app groups replies.
This iPhone setting also configure if your texts are sent as MMS or SMS, you have to set it to OFF to send regular SMS.
- Spanish, German and French localization
- fixed an issue with numbers with no label
- fixed an issue that caused loss of app data in low memory conditions
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Group Text! for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Group Text! .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Group Text! is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Group Text! for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Group Text! apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Group Text! apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Group Text! that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Group Text! icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Group Text! on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Group Text! from your MAC!
Group Text! Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Group Text! .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Group Text! is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.