Grids for Instagram for MAC – A beautiful way to experience Instagram. This app was build by GRIDSAPP Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Grids for Instagram for MAC Latest Version
Grids for Instagram for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Grids for Instagram that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Grids for Instagram App|
|File Size||36.4 MB|
|License||Paid • Subscription|
About Grids for Instagram App for MAC
Grids brings the best Instagram experience to your Mac.
Post Photos and Videos
Upload photos and videos directly from your desktop.
Switch between multiple accounts seamlessly.
Clean and smart UI works amazingly at fullscreen as well as at widget-size.
Get notification when there are new feed, followers, likes, comments, mentions or requests.
Achieving All Tasks
Like, comment, follow, search, explore.
View and post Stories. The only desktop app that supports Instagram Stories!
Start conversation with friends. Share posts, profiles, tags and locations.
Automatically adjust layout to window size, presenting Instagram photos beautifully.
Utilize your big screen. View photos and vides in large/fullscreen view. Grids is for Desktop!
Bookmark people, location, hashtag or single photo/video.
Note: The price is based off of a yearly subscription. More information here
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Grids for Instagram for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Grids for Instagram .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Grids for Instagram is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Grids for Instagram for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Grids for Instagram apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Grids for Instagram apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Grids for Instagram that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Grids for Instagram icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Grids for Instagram on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Grids for Instagram from your MAC!
Grids for Instagram Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Bulk Instagram uploader.
Desktop view of Instagram.
Browser for Instagram.
This Grids for Instagram .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Grids for Instagram is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.