Gravity for MAC – RapidWeaver theme; create HTML5-driven video content. This app was created by SEYDESIGN Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Gravity for MAC Latest Version
Gravity for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Gravity that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Gravity App|
|File Size||1.8 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Gravity App for MAC
Gravity is a Rapidweaver theme that offers a visually rich browsing experience that will keep your visitors mesmerized and coming back for more. Mesmerizing & Mobile FriendlyGravity’s attractive, effective, and high-contrast design does double-duty, so you don’t have to. Targeting iPad users? iPhone? No problem, Gravity can handle them both – without you needing to do anything.One theme. One site. Customized browsing experiences for multiple mobile devices. No other theme is as versatile, powerful, or effective in reaching as many people as possible.Effortless Layout ControlWe call it ELC, and it’s yet another way we’re creating a better RapidWeaver experience. Gravity offers ten (yes, 10!) ExtraContent areas, and not only can they be used “like normal”, but we’ve also provided multiple theme options to allow you to easily create column-based layouts. No need for any fancy-pants HTML or CSS code – just add your ExtraContent, select the appropriate layout option in the Page Inspector, and voila! Instant, awesome, column-based layouts.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Gravity for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Gravity .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Gravity is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Gravity for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Gravity apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Gravity apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Gravity that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Gravity icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Gravity on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Gravity from your MAC!
Gravity Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Gravity .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Gravity is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.