GrandReporter for MAC – Web search utility. This app was build by TRI-EDRE Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
GrandReporter for MAC Latest Version
GrandReporter for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about GrandReporter that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||GrandReporter App|
|File Size||15.7 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About GrandReporter App for MAC
GrandReporter is a Web search and survey utility for automated queries. GrandReporter lets you automate searches over the Internet. Create your own queries in GrandReporter and it will scan for new Web information periodically.
As soon as a new page on one of the subjects that you want to survey is detected on the Internet, you will be warned, and you can view and classify it, and save interesting pages in bookmarks.
- OS X 10.10 compatibility
- Minor code updates
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download GrandReporter for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the GrandReporter .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the GrandReporter is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy GrandReporter for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing GrandReporter apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete GrandReporter apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the GrandReporter that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the GrandReporter icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall GrandReporter on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove GrandReporter from your MAC!
GrandReporter Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Maximize Web-search efficiency.
Free up disk space by quickly finding and deleting big, useless files.
This GrandReporter .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. GrandReporter is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.