Graffiti for MAC – Easily design email signatures. This app was developed by FEINGEIST.IO Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Graffiti for MAC Latest Version
Graffiti for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Graffiti that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Graffiti App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About Graffiti App for MAC
Note: Graffiti is no longer for sale. Its functionality is now included in Feigeist’s MailButler, whose link can be found int he following paragraph.
Graffiti–which is now a part of MailButler, the complete assistant for Apple Mail–makes it easier than ever before to design wonderful email signatures without being a web design expert.
- Add Style to your Emails – Email signatures are a very effective way of making your email messages look more professional, more personal or simply more beautiful. With Graffiti it becomes easier than ever before to design wonderful email signatures without being a webdesign expert.
- Be unique – With Graffiti, you are able to design your email signature without any limitations. With HTML and CSS you can even re-use parts of your personal or professional website. Include hyperlinks to websites, social media profiles or personal images.
- Use Templates for your Corporate Design – Graffiti supports templates to define a common look of email signatures within your company. You can easily design your own template and use them on different computers. Graffiti will automatically fill in the particular user’s personal information while retaining a common design based on the signature template.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Graffiti for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Graffiti .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Graffiti is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Graffiti for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Graffiti apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Graffiti apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Graffiti that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Graffiti icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Graffiti on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Graffiti from your MAC!
Graffiti Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Your personal assistant for Apple Mail.
This Graffiti .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Graffiti is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.