Gossip Junkie for MAC – Read and share celebrity gossip. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Gossip Junkie for MAC Latest Version
Gossip Junkie for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Gossip Junkie that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Gossip Junkie App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Gossip Junkie App for MAC
Gossip Junkie…The biggest selling Gossip app of all time is now available for your Mac! Have a handy browser where you can quickly read and share gossip articles from 22 major gossip sites. Share articles via Facebook/Twitter & Email! Add your own gossip sites as well!
Gossip Junkie delivers 22 of the hottest celebrity news sites/blogs into ONE app. Just select your favorite gossip site and start reading/sharing! Add sites to make it your own custom gossip browser! Come see why Gossip Junkie has become the #1 Gossip app!
Get Access To All Your Gossip In ONE PLACE! One Click access to these 22 celebrity news sites:
- Celebrity Gossip
- Coco Perez
- Daily Fill
- E! Online
- Evil Beet Gossip
- Gossip Bucket
- Lainey Gossip
- Media Takeout
- OK! Magazine
- MSN Wonderwall
- New York Post Page SIX
- Perez Hilton
- Radar Online
- Star Magazine
- The Hollywood Gossip
- US Mobile
- X17 Mobile
- Yahoo! OMG
“WHAT Features Do I Get?”:
- Icon view to quickly recognize and access your favorite gossip sites.
- List View
- Ability to add your own sites, just press the “+” button and enter the Web address. User-added sites will be placed in their own category on the left side of the app.
- Set A Default Site For Fast Loading. Click the pin button on the bottom right to selected the site you are viewing as your default startup site!
- Share any article via Email, Twitter or FaceBook
- added a unique blog for our readers, “But You’re Like Really Pretty” – Enjoy!
- minor bug fixes under the hood
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Gossip Junkie for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Gossip Junkie .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Gossip Junkie is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Gossip Junkie for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Gossip Junkie apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Gossip Junkie apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Gossip Junkie that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Gossip Junkie icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Gossip Junkie on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Gossip Junkie from your MAC!
Gossip Junkie Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Gossip Junkie .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Gossip Junkie is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.