GoReader for MAC – Comfortable RSS news reader. This app was released by LIGHTROOMAPPS Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
GoReader for MAC Latest Version
GoReader for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about GoReader that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||GoReader App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About GoReader App for MAC
GoReader provides RSS with comfort on your Mac.
With GoReader you can:
Read RSS News:
You can read all your news in many types, with many customization and what is more – in the most comfortable way for you. Sync with Google Reader™ allows you to read news even in offline mode.
Manage RSS News:
One of the most important things in news – is managing. You can star and unstar your news, you can keep the news unread for future use and one of the most important you can sync all of that with Google™.
Sync with Google Reader:
GoReader fully syncs all your feeds, news, news states with the most speed.
Comfortable for your eyes:
We put a lot of time and effort into interface prototyping and design. Now GoReader is the most comfortable news reader ever created, you won’t get tired reading news or browsing the app.
View the Source:
With fast built-in browser you can read the news from their source – just tap any link – and browser will show it.
GoReader supports multiple google accounts, supports even Google Apps accounts, so using many accounts and switching between them is fast and easy-to-use.
The app supports adding the subscriptions, customization for reading the news and other awesome features…
New and noteworthy:
- Twitter sharing support.
- Add new folders.
- Drag&drop to copy/move subscriptions into folders.
- New group type “By Date / By Subscription”.
- Improved how current reading list was loaded and organized.
- Improved networking and synchronization to be more reliable.
- Improved images caching performance and reliability.
- Fixed not working special characters in account names/passwords.
- Fixed all rare crashes.
- Minor bugfixes and enhancements.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download GoReader for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the GoReader .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the GoReader is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy GoReader for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing GoReader apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete GoReader apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the GoReader that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the GoReader icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall GoReader on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove GoReader from your MAC!
GoReader Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
RSS and Atom newsreader.
RSS and Atom news reader.
This GoReader .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. GoReader is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.