Google Reader Snow Leopard for MAC – Google Reader extension for Safari. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Google Reader Snow Leopard for MAC Latest Version
Google Reader Snow Leopard for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Google Reader Snow Leopard that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Google Reader Snow Leopard App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Google Reader Snow Leopard App for MAC
Google Reader Snow Leopard is designed for users of Google Reader, a free Web based RSS reader if you have a Google account, which can be found here: www.google.com/reader
With Google Reader you can keep up to date with the latest news through RSS feeds which can be found on most any website these days.
This extension is made to give Google Reader a totally different look to make it fit in with common Snow Leopard applications.
Google Reader Snow Leopard… Originally ported from Google Reader: Mac OS X Snow Leopard and Google Reader: Mac OS X Snow Leopard + Delicious. and now available as a safari extension!
I also fixed one or two parts that were no longer working since a few reader updates have been released since the last updates to the userscripts, and made some modifications of my own.
- [Fix] Mail button fix for Google+ users.
- [Fix] Added Sites button for Google Apps users
- [Fix] Hopefully added the groups button for Google Apps users, can’t verify this.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Google Reader Snow Leopard for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Google Reader Snow Leopard .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Google Reader Snow Leopard is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Google Reader Snow Leopard for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Google Reader Snow Leopard apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Google Reader Snow Leopard apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Google Reader Snow Leopard that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Google Reader Snow Leopard icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Google Reader Snow Leopard on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Google Reader Snow Leopard from your MAC!
Google Reader Snow Leopard Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Display an image periodically for various reasons.
This Google Reader Snow Leopard .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Google Reader Snow Leopard is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.