Google Maps Widget (unofficial) for MAC – Widget that searches Google Maps. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Google Maps Widget (unofficial) for MAC Latest Version
Google Maps Widget unofficial for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Google Maps Widget (unofficial) that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Google Maps Widget (unofficial) App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About Google Maps Widget (unofficial) App for MAC
This is a Google maps standalone viewer.
It is currently in alpha stage, since there is one major bug – it will not show the content in the popup pin windows (this is a known incompatibility between Google Maps standalone and Safari – I am in the process of re-writing all my code to fix this). There is a second, minor bug as well – dragging on the map only works after viewing the flipside of the widget at least once
Other then this, everything should work – though of course, it is a work in progress, and comments are welcome.
Many thanks to the people at mygmaps.com, for their hard work in pioneering google map hacking.
future plans for this widget include a pop-out sidebar for directions support, support for loading your own xml/xsl mapping files, support for google’s satellite maps (this is already done, just not enabled), and, if I can pull it off, pulling terraserver satellite mapping data into this widget – allowing better resolution, though with older photographs, for the satellite view.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Google Maps Widget (unofficial) for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Google Maps Widget (unofficial) .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Google Maps Widget (unofficial) is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Google Maps Widget (unofficial) for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Google Maps Widget (unofficial) apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Google Maps Widget (unofficial) apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Google Maps Widget (unofficial) that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Google Maps Widget (unofficial) icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Google Maps Widget (unofficial) on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Google Maps Widget (unofficial) from your MAC!
Google Maps Widget (unofficial) Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Google Maps Widget (unofficial) .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Google Maps Widget (unofficial) is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.