Google Hangouts for MAC – Conversations to life with photos, emoji, and even group video calls. This app was released by HANGOUTS.GOOGLE Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Google Hangouts for MAC Latest Version
Google Hangouts Meet for Mac. Download Free [Latest Version] Mac OS. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Google Hangouts that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Google Hangouts App|
|File Size||11.9 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Google Hangouts App for MAC
Google Hangouts for Mac is a direct messaging and videoconferencing app that allows you to keep in touch with your friends at any time and from anywhere. From instant chatting to group conversations and video calls, Hangouts Meet supports different forms of e-communication and features a more convenient user experience.
Instant messaging and group chats
Use Google Hangouts Meet to connect with your friends at different locations all over the globe. Turn your chatting into a more interactive and emotional experience by sharing photos, emojis, stickers, and animated GIFs right in conversations. Join group chats for up to 150 people and communicate with all your friends instantly.
With Google Hangouts app for Mac, you can meet your friends face to face without extra costs for traveling. Enjoy free and easy-to-join video calls with one person or a group with up to 10 participants. Forget about headaches of joining video conferences – now you can hop on a call by following a shared link.
Deeply integrated with G Suite
Download Google Hangouts for Mac to bring your online communication to a new efficiency level. Completely integrated with G Suite, the app allows you to upload items from Drive right into a chat and collaborate on different types of Google documents. Drive bot sends you notifications when files are shared with you, comments are made, and when somebody requests to access your files.
You can see what you have shared in previous conversations or switch a chat history off to only see your latest messages for a short time. All your messages and files are saved online and accessible from different cross-synced devices.
Note: You can call Hangout users for free. The mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply for other calls.
- Fixed the sign-in app crashes and issues related to joining calls using links.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Google Hangouts for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Google Hangouts .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Google Hangouts is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Google Hangouts for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Google Hangouts apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Google Hangouts apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Google Hangouts that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Google Hangouts icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Google Hangouts on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Google Hangouts from your MAC!
Google Hangouts Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
High Quality Video Calling App.
This Google Hangouts .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Google Hangouts is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.