Google Earth Web Plug-in for MAC – Embed Google Earth into your Web pages. This app was build by DEVELOPERS.GOOGLE Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Google Earth Web Plug-in for MAC Latest Version
Google Earth Web Plug-in for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Google Earth Web Plug-in that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Google Earth Web Plug-in App|
|File Size||48 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About Google Earth Web Plug-in App for MAC
Note: On 17 January 2016, Google Earth announced in its release notes for Google Earth that it had discontinued development of the bundled and standalone plug-in.
How Do I Start?
- Check out some Google Earth Plug-in examples and visit the demo gallery.
- Sign up for a Google Maps API key.
- Read the Google Earth API Developer’s Guide.
- Read the Google Earth API Reference.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Google Earth Web Plug-in for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Google Earth Web Plug-in .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Google Earth Web Plug-in is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Google Earth Web Plug-in for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Google Earth Web Plug-in apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Google Earth Web Plug-in apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Google Earth Web Plug-in that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Google Earth Web Plug-in icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Google Earth Web Plug-in on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Google Earth Web Plug-in from your MAC!
Google Earth Web Plug-in Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Google Earth Web Plug-in .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Google Earth Web Plug-in is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.