Google Buddy for MAC – Advanced Google searches from the menubar. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Google Buddy for MAC Latest Version
Google Buddy for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Google Buddy that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Google Buddy App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About Google Buddy App for MAC
Google Buddy lets you make instant Google searches directly from your Mac, with access from the menu bar or hot key.
Google Buddy makes live search suggestions as you type and lets you sharpen your searches by narrowing to specific Web sites, dates, languages, and more.
Advanced Searches for images, news, and videos help you find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Added “Image Content” to advanced image search. Google can now search for images with faces!
- Improved Leopard compatibility.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Google Buddy for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Google Buddy .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Google Buddy is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Google Buddy for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Google Buddy apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Google Buddy apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Google Buddy that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Google Buddy icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Google Buddy on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Google Buddy from your MAC!
Google Buddy Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Google Buddy .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Google Buddy is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.