Google App Engine SDK for MAC – Run your Web applications on Google. This app was developed by CLOUD.GOOGLE Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Google App Engine SDK for MAC Latest Version
Google App Engine SDK for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Google App Engine SDK that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Google App Engine SDK App|
|File Size||66.1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.0|
About Google App Engine SDK App for MAC
Google App Engine lets you run your Web applications on Google’s infrastructure. App Engine applications are easy to build, easy to maintain, and easy to scale as your traffic and data storage needs grow. With App Engine, there are no servers to maintain: You just upload your application, and it’s ready to serve your users.
You can serve your app using a free domain name on the appspot.com domain, or use Google Apps to serve it from your own domain. You can share your application with the world, or limit access to members of your organization.
App Engine costs nothing to get started. Sign up for a free account, and you can develop and publish your application for the world to see, at no charge and with no obligation. A free account can use up to 500MB of persistent storage and enough CPU and bandwidth for about 5 million page views a month.During the preview release of Google App Engine, only free accounts are available. In the near future, you will be able to purchase additional computing resources.
Note: Although Finder indicates that this is version 0.0.0.753, the developer states that this is version 1.9.49.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Google App Engine SDK for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Google App Engine SDK .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Google App Engine SDK is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Google App Engine SDK for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Google App Engine SDK apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Google App Engine SDK apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Google App Engine SDK that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Google App Engine SDK icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Google App Engine SDK on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Google App Engine SDK from your MAC!
Google App Engine SDK Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Google App Engine SDK .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Google App Engine SDK is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.