GoodNight for MAC – Puts Mac to sleep after a download or upload ends. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
GoodNight for MAC Latest Version
GoodNight for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about GoodNight that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||GoodNight App|
About GoodNight App for MAC
GoodNight is a utility that watches your download or upload speed. If speed drops to (or below) a user defined value, it sends your Mac to sleep. So just start your download or upload and go to bed. Your Mac will too, when it is finished.
- The time limit can be set higher (up to 60 minutes instead of 10)
- The names of available network ports are listed in the preferences (e.g. “en1 (Airport)” instead of just “en1”
- You can choose to watch more than one port at the same time (especially useful if you often switch from Ethernet to Airport. Just watch both.)
- Option to start GoodNight activated
- Option to keep GoodNight active, after it has sent your Mac to sleep. So on next wake up, GoodNight is active again.
- Option to watch the sum of download and upload traffic. If you have a download and upload running at the same time, and don’t know which will finish first, use this option.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download GoodNight for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the GoodNight .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the GoodNight is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy GoodNight for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing GoodNight apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete GoodNight apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the GoodNight that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the GoodNight icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall GoodNight on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove GoodNight from your MAC!
GoodNight Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This GoodNight .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. GoodNight is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.