Goldfish Professional for MAC – Web design for all devices in a few easy steps. This app was released by FISHBEAM Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Goldfish Professional for MAC Latest Version
Goldfish Professional for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Goldfish Professional that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Goldfish Professional App|
|File Size||63.4 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.5|
About Goldfish Professional App for MAC
Goldfish is the easy-to-use solution to design stunning, custom websites in very little time, using the latest HTML5 technologies. We come from the creative world, and understand how you think as an illustrator, creative, and designer. All our knowledge and our experience in developing websites, informed by the feedback from the Goldfish community, are now in Goldfish 4.
Goldfish Professional Features
- Gorgeous designs for the creation of your website in only minutes
- Efficient and intuitive creation with the unique Goldfish construction kit
- Assistance by the use of templates for pages and page areas
- Design your website freely with text, images and other content
- Customized website for smartphones and tablets
- Automatic forwarding to a customized page, depending on the device, operating system or language
- Same typography on all devices by rendering fonts and support for Adobe Typekit *
- Retina graphics and support for resolution independent SVG vector graphics
- HTML5 audio and video, as well as integration of YouTube videos
- Dynamic menus with customizable design and customizable features
- Buttons for like and share for all major communities
- Professional image gallery and slideshow in multiple different styles
- Entirely customizable e-mail, contact, and booking forms with SPAM protection
- Dynamic visitor counter in many pleasent styles
- Automatically generated sitemap for finding a page quickly
- Integration of external websites in iFrames
- Guestbook where your website visitors can post comments and annotations
- Blog and CMS for posting content without Goldfish, directly on your website with comments and RSS Feed
- Embed code snippets e.g. for GoogleMaps, Flickr or Facebook
- Integration of Google Analytics with data protection rules
- Pinning of backgrounds and page areas when scrolling (the background or area is fixed)
- Prepared for the Fishbeam Clips library with over 1000 clips **
- Publish your website directly via FTP with SSL encryption
- Export your website as HTML files
- Goldfish generates modern HTML5 and CSS code complying with official standards
- Password protection for individual pages: The page will be displayed only after entering the correct password
- Animations for any item on the page with many effects and possibilities
- Show or hide any item by a click or hover with the mouse
- Search box on the website to browse and find specific passages
- Slider to scroll through different areas on a page
- Online shop with PayPal Integration, which can be configurated in minutes
- Write your own HTML and CSS code to any position of your website
- Add files and folders from external sources and develop webapps
- Stats from your website on the go directly to your smartphone, tablet or computer
* The use of Adobe Typekit possibly requires a paid registration on the Typekit website.
** The Fishbeam clip library is not part of Goldfish, and can be purchased separately.
- Goldfish is now compatible with macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- Autosave feature added. Changes are saved every 60 seconds. After a crash, the current state of a file will be restored when restarting Goldfish.
- New Goldfish Store on the toolbar that lets you buy Fishbeam clips.
- macOS Catalina: When opening the color chooser for background colors etc. Goldfish no longer crashes.
- Buttons: The button in the form or button item now displays the arc of the background correctly too in the editor.
- Store: The zip code is now accepted with letters. This is necessary for zip codes in the Netherlands.
- Buttons: The button in the form or button item now displays the arc correctly in the editor and is no longer too small.
- The context menu for resetting the image size now always displays correct values.
- E-mail links now also work in the preview.
- The editor is now displayed more smoothly and without flickering when updating the view.
- New upgrade window where you can buy Goldfish and the Fishbeam Cloud directly.
- References in the startup window and in the menu on the new upgrade window have been updated.
- Text: The Render as Image option has been deprecated.
- Form: Fixed a bug where the form was not sent if the SPAM protection file could not be read.
- The assignment of code snippets in the code tab has been improved.
- Form: Required file uploads now work correctly on Firefox and Chrome if no file is selected.
- All old Fishbeam Clips dialogs have been removed.
- The dialogs that appear when exporting or publishing without a license are now revised.
- In the Import Media window the file name without file extension is the default comment now.
- In the Embedded Media window, the comment is now in a separate box instead of in a list column.
- Tab stops and line breaks can now be entered in the comment fields of the “Import Media”, “Embedded Media” and “Edit Comment…” windows.
- In pictures and in the gallery, line breaks and tab stops are now displayed in the comment for image zoom and all other gallery types.
- Tab stops can now be used in text fields.
- For Standard or unregistered users, the restrictions in the Code tab are now applied correctly.
- If the login to the Fishbeam Cloud fails, the progress bar is now reset correctly.
- About box: The name is now displayed correctly for unregistered users.
- Product: Paddings in the buy button are now always calculated correctly.
- Page area: In page area lines where the background is stretched to the border, the margins are now calculated correctly in all cases.
- Form: Paddings of selection elements (pop-up menu and list) are now calculated correctly.
- Audio & Video: In YouTube videos, the title display can no longer be disabled. Therefore, the option “Show Video Title” was removed.
- Audio & Video: In YouTube videos, the video suggestions can no longer be disabled. Therefore, “Show Suggestions” now allows you to choose between “From all videos” and “Only from channel”.
- Embedded Fonts: Goldfish no longer loses font files when only a few files per font have been embedded.
And much more.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Goldfish Professional for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Goldfish Professional .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Goldfish Professional is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Goldfish Professional for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Goldfish Professional apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Goldfish Professional apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Goldfish Professional that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Goldfish Professional icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Goldfish Professional on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Goldfish Professional from your MAC!
Goldfish Professional Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Quick 'n Easy Web Builder
WYSIWYG website builder.
Drag-and-drop website builder.
Visual website creator.
This Goldfish Professional .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Goldfish Professional is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.