Go for Gmail for MAC – Access your Gmail account directly from your Mac’s menu bar. This app was created by FIPLAB Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Go for Gmail for MAC Latest Version
Go for Gmail for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Go for Gmail that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Go for Gmail App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Go for Gmail App for MAC
Go for Gmail is engineered from the ground up and is one of the most powerful free Mac apps for Gmail.
This is an incredibly slick and gorgeous app for quickly accessing your Gmail account directly from your Mac’s menu bar and has been designed specifically for OS X 10.10 Yosemite. Go for Gmail is the completely redesigned and reengineered version of our previous app, MailTab for Gmail, which gained over 2 million downloads in 3 years!
- Instant access to Gmail account via your Mac’s menu bar
- Awesome color-coded notifications with audio alerts
- Choose between desktop (full sized browser view) & mobile (condensed view) modes
- Popup new email notifications support
- Window opacity control
- Resizable window
- Ability to run app via both the menu bar and the Dock
- Fullscreen support
- Slick touch gestures support
- Accessibility options with font size modification, hotkeys and voiceover support
- Corrected wrong (outdated) app icon used in previous update.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Go for Gmail for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Go for Gmail .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Go for Gmail is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Go for Gmail for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Go for Gmail apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Go for Gmail apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Go for Gmail that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Go for Gmail icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Go for Gmail on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Go for Gmail from your MAC!
Go for Gmail Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Kiwi for Gmail
Turns Gmail into a full-powered Desktop client.
This Go for Gmail .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Go for Gmail is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.