gNotifier for MAC – Notifications for multiple Gmail accounts. This app was build by AGILEROUTE Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
gNotifier for MAC Latest Version
gNotifier for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about gNotifier that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||gNotifier App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About gNotifier App for MAC
gNotifier provides notifications for multiple GMail accounts on your desktop!
gNotifier shows notifications for your GApps Services (GDocs, GMail and GCal). Click on a notification or the item in the dock menu to access it directly.
gNotifier will let you know when someone shares or modifies a document in GDocs. It will also launch an alarm whenever a there is a reminder configured for one of your GCal events.
With gNotifier, you can know exactly what’s going on at all times!
- Set custom check intervals for different applications.
- Better memory management when using the embedded browser.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download gNotifier for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the gNotifier .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the gNotifier is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy gNotifier for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing gNotifier apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete gNotifier apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the gNotifier that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the gNotifier icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall gNotifier on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove gNotifier from your MAC!
gNotifier Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Open-Source Gmail notifier.
This gNotifier .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. gNotifier is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.