Gmail Studio for MAC – Brings Gmail Studio to your desktop with minimal interference to your This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Gmail Studio for MAC Latest Version
Gmail Studio for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Gmail Studio that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Gmail Studio App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About Gmail Studio App for MAC
Gmail Studio brings Gmail to your desktop with minimal interference to your workspace. Gmail Studio sits in your status bar at the top of your screen, and can notify you when you have new mail from multiple Gmail and Google Apps Gmail accounts. You can monitor each account with different time intervals and different Gmail tags. Gmail Studio also supports Growl notifications to notify you when you have new mail.
- Fixed some minor issues with the IMAP library.
- Fixed an issue with archiving messages.
- Fixed and error with message date parsing.
- Minor bug features.
- Better message status, now includes pending archive.
- To and Cc in message preview.
- Revamped message preview window.
- New message list drawer in message preview window.
- New application icon.
- New icons through out application, more of a Mac OSX look and feel.
- New option for Growl message cutoff to prevent a flooding of Growl notifications on your screen.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Gmail Studio for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Gmail Studio .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Gmail Studio is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Gmail Studio for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Gmail Studio apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Gmail Studio apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Gmail Studio that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Gmail Studio icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Gmail Studio on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Gmail Studio from your MAC!
Gmail Studio Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Open-Source Gmail notifier.
The best way to use Gmail on your Mac.
Gmail notifier supports multiple accounts.
This Gmail Studio .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Gmail Studio is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.