Gmail Backup for MAC – Export Gmail emails onto your hard drive. This app was developed by MAILVITA Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Gmail Backup for MAC Latest Version
Gmail Backup for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Gmail Backup that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Gmail Backup App|
|File Size||55.8 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.4|
About Gmail Backup App for MAC
Find an untroubled solution with Mailvita Gmail Backup to export Gmail emails onto your hard drive. The application is designed specifically to help non-technical users to convert Gmail data to PST, EML, MSG, MBOX, and EMLX formats. With saving of Gmail data in these formats, the users can open Gmail emails in Outlook, Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Entourage and other clients.
Mac Gmail Backup software works quickly to backup Gmail to PST without having Outlook and any extra application. 100% accurate and safe results are achieved with Mac Gmail to MBOX backup Tool. Multiple Gmail account data is saved with this software but a single Gmail account data is downloaded at a single turn. The users will find perfect results without any corruption of a single file. The users just need to enter required Gmail account login details and follow the instructions provided by the tool. In no time, the results are gained by the users without any issues.
A free demo is provided for all users to test the utility before registering for the paid version.
- Initial release
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Gmail Backup for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Gmail Backup .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Gmail Backup is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Gmail Backup for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Gmail Backup apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Gmail Backup apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Gmail Backup that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Gmail Backup icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Gmail Backup on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Gmail Backup from your MAC!
Gmail Backup Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
SysTools Gmail Backup
Backup emails fromGmail account.
Quick backup of Hotmail data.
Mailvita Yahoo Backup
Save Yahoo emails to your Mac.
This Gmail Backup .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Gmail Backup is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.