GitUp for MAC – Git integration model. This app was created by GITUP.CO Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
GitUp for MAC Latest Version
GitUp for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about GitUp that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||GitUp App|
|File Size||9.7 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About GitUp App for MAC
GitUp is a bet to invent a new Git interaction model that lets engineers of all levels work quickly, safely, and without headaches. It’s unlike any other Git client out there from the way it’s built (it interacts directly with the Git database on disk), to the way it works (you manipulate the repository graph instead of manipulating commits).
With GitUp, you get a truly efficient Git client for Mac:
- A live and interactive repo graph (edit, reorder, fixup, merge commits…),
- Unlimited undo / redo of almost all operations (even rebases and merges),
- Time Machine like snapshots for 1-click rollbacks to previous repo states,
- Features that don’t even exist natively in Git like a visual commit splitter or a unified reflog browser,
- Instant search across the entire repo including diff contents,
- A ridiculously fast UI, often faster than the command line.
- Redesign for Big Sur
- M1 Support
- Green now means additions, blue is modifications
- Double click branch/commit in search to checkout
- Small fixes for keychain, drawing issues, performance and more!
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download GitUp for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the GitUp .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the GitUp is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy GitUp for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing GitUp apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete GitUp apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the GitUp that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the GitUp icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall GitUp on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove GitUp from your MAC!
GitUp Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Lightweight Git client.
Fast and friendly git client.
Fast and powerful Git client.
This GitUp .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. GitUp is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.