GitStatX for MAC – Open-source GUI for gitstats. This app was released by TICKPLANT Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
GitStatX for MAC Latest Version
GitStatX for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about GitStatX that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||GitStatX App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About GitStatX App for MAC
Use git as version control system? Want to know activity of the project? GitStatX is here! GitStatX is a free and Open Source GUI application for gitstats and supports many features for manage multiple projects’ report.
- Manage projects with groups
- Drag and drop to add project
- Git stats report with bootstrap style
- Export report
- Auto regenerate all outdated reports
- Project type indicator
- Added OS X 10.7 Lion & OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion full screen support
- Added customize toolbar support
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download GitStatX for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the GitStatX .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the GitStatX is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy GitStatX for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing GitStatX apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete GitStatX apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the GitStatX that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the GitStatX icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall GitStatX on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove GitStatX from your MAC!
GitStatX Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This GitStatX .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. GitStatX is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.