Gitify for MAC – Your GitHub notifications on your menu bar. This app was created by GITIFY.IO Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Gitify for MAC Latest Version
Gitify for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Gitify that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Gitify App|
|File Size||116.6 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Gitify App for MAC
Ever got lost with GitHub notifications? Too many emails? Gitify is all about making your life easier. Sitting on your menu bar, it informs you for any GitHub notifications without being annoying and of course without adverts. It just gets the job done. Works with GitHub and GitHub Enterprise. You can even connect multiple accounts.
It’s about your preferences.
Gitify will notify you every time you receive a notification by playing a sound (not an annoying one – it’s a promise), showing native mac OS notifications or by just turning its tray icon to green. It is not there to interupt your workflow or distract you, you can customize your settings to your preference.
- Fixed “Login with GitHub Token” to support the new token format y GitHub
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Gitify for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Gitify .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Gitify is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Gitify for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Gitify apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Gitify apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Gitify that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Gitify icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Gitify on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Gitify from your MAC!
Gitify Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Gitify .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Gitify is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.