GitFTP-Deploy for MAC – Simple FTP-deployments for your smaller projects. This app was released by GITFTP-DEPLOY Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
GitFTP-Deploy for MAC Latest Version
GitFTP-Deploy for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about GitFTP-Deploy that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||GitFTP-Deploy App|
|File Size||18.2 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About GitFTP-Deploy App for MAC
GitFTP-Deploy provides dead-simple FTP deployments for your smaller projects. While working with smaller sites you sometimes need a convenient way of deploying to a shared host where you don’t have access to SSH. The site is maybe a presentation for a company and does not receive regular updates.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later
- Better deletion of files
- Setting of sync root dialog fixed
- Better logging
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download GitFTP-Deploy for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the GitFTP-Deploy .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the GitFTP-Deploy is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy GitFTP-Deploy for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing GitFTP-Deploy apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete GitFTP-Deploy apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the GitFTP-Deploy that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the GitFTP-Deploy icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall GitFTP-Deploy on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove GitFTP-Deploy from your MAC!
GitFTP-Deploy Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Excellent FTP/SFTP client.
FTP and SFTP browser.
Fast and reliable FTP client.
This GitFTP-Deploy .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. GitFTP-Deploy is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.