GitFinder for MAC – Lightweight Git client. This app was build by GITFINDER Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
GitFinder for MAC Latest Version
GitFinder for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about GitFinder that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||GitFinder App|
|File Size||4 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About GitFinder App for MAC
GitFinder is a fast and lightweight Git client for Mac with Finder integration. See a file’s Git status directly in Finder with descriptive icon badges. Perform numerous Git operations directly in Finder using customizable contextual and/or toolbar item menu. GitFinder can also operate like a full-featured Git client, with rich repository browser; and can show local and remote branches, tags and submodules, diffs, repository and files history, and blames and conflict resolutions.
- Added integration with git hosting services: GitHub, GitLab and Bitbucket
- Added selection of parent folder for cloned or newly created repository
- Added multiple identities manager
- Added new global configuration window
- Added support for “include” directives in global git configuration file
- Added option to apply patch to workdir, index or both
- Set arbitrary author and committer for all related operations (commit, merge, cherrypick…)
- Show result of pending merge, revert and cherrypick operation (success or conflict)
- Improved commit export archiving speed
- Improved ssh connection speed
- Improved UI and responsiveness of many operations and views
- Performance improvements across the board
- Many UI fixes and improvements across the board
- Fixed resolving of conflicted file from squash commit
- Fixed potential temporary beachball on macOS 10.14 and earlier
- Fix potential crash/exception on macOS 10.11 when animating views
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download GitFinder for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the GitFinder .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the GitFinder is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy GitFinder for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing GitFinder apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete GitFinder apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the GitFinder that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the GitFinder icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall GitFinder on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove GitFinder from your MAC!
GitFinder Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Fast and friendly git client.
Git integration model.
Fast and powerful Git client.
This GitFinder .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. GitFinder is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.