GitClony for MAC – Clone git repositories from a remote server. This app was released by MF-APPS Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
GitClony for MAC Latest Version
GitClony for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about GitClony that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||GitClony App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About GitClony App for MAC
GitClony is a fast and easy way to clone a Git repository from a remote server (like github.com)
Just copy a Git-Url to the clipboard and press the clone Button. GitClony also can be configured to start cloning automatically when it detects a Git-Url.
- automatically detects Git-Urls from the clipboard (with sound-notification)
- can be configured to start cloning automatically if a Git-Url was detected
- plays a sound-notification if cloning is finished
- automatically opens Finder and the destination directory if cloning is complete
- choose a destination directory where all future Git repositories will be copied (needs to be done only once)
- GitClony requires Git to be installed
- in this version “GitClony” performs a “git clone” (if needed – a further version will support customizing the command)
- Some bugs fixed
- Recurse submoduls removed
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download GitClony for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the GitClony .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the GitClony is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy GitClony for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing GitClony apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete GitClony apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the GitClony that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the GitClony icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall GitClony on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove GitClony from your MAC!
GitClony Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This GitClony .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. GitClony is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.