Gitbox for MAC – Graphical interface for Git. This app was build by GITBOXAPP Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Gitbox for MAC Latest Version
Gitbox for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Gitbox that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Gitbox App|
|File Size||12.2 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About Gitbox App for MAC
Gitbox now has a new intuitive interface that makes everyday tasks amazingly simple. In a single window you see all your repositories, history and working directory state. Commit, pull and push with a single click. Creating, sharing and comparing branches becomes so simple, you will start to actually use them.
- Improved performance of updates of git state (stage, branches, commits and submodules).
- Fixed bug when cloning from a URL with spaces.
- Fixed several error messages.
- Fixed bug with submodule paths containing spaces.
- Fixed commit cherry-picking and merging from the search mode.
- Fixed bug with launching FileMerge after installing Xcode 4.3 and removing /Developer folder.
- Prevented window activation when minimized and repository optimization kicks in.
- Fixed window activation when clicked through after closing FileMerge window.
- Improved error messages for merge failure.
- Gitbox on App Store has version 1.6.3 to enable installation when you already have 1.6.2 free build installed. Substantially, 1.6.3 is the same as 1.6.2.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Gitbox for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Gitbox .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Gitbox is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Gitbox for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Gitbox apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Gitbox apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Gitbox that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Gitbox icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Gitbox on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Gitbox from your MAC!
Gitbox Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Fast and powerful Git client.
Lightweight Git client.
Fast and friendly git client.
This Gitbox .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Gitbox is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.