GitBot for MAC – GitHub client for exploring projects. This app was developed by ITUNES.APPLE Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
GitBot for MAC Latest Version
GitBot for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about GitBot that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||GitBot App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About GitBot App for MAC
GitBot is a third-party GitHub client designed for you to explore fascinating projects on macOS. So, without further ado, here’s what the app can do for you:
- Explore trending repositories with a specific programming language
- Search repositories in GitHub with a specific programming langauge
- View detail information of a repository
- Open in Safari if you want further actions on the selected repository
- Support nearly all popular programming languages
- Performance improved
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download GitBot for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the GitBot .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the GitBot is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy GitBot for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing GitBot apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete GitBot apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the GitBot that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the GitBot icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall GitBot on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove GitBot from your MAC!
GitBot Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This GitBot .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. GitBot is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.