GistPal for MAC – Access Gist code from the menu bar. This app was developed by BEYONDCOW Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
GistPal for MAC Latest Version
GistPal for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about GistPal that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||GistPal App|
About GistPal App for MAC
GistPal is a code-clip tool for GitHub:Gist lovers. It helps you quickly access your Gist code from the menu bar without interrupting your workflow.
GistPal is not a full-featured code-clips manager with a large window, complex visual code editor, or syntax auto-completion.
- Remove the model alerts which could be disrupting the user’s workflow.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download GistPal for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the GistPal .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the GistPal is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy GistPal for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing GistPal apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete GistPal apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the GistPal that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the GistPal icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall GistPal on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove GistPal from your MAC!
GistPal Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
A Gist client.
This GistPal .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. GistPal is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.