Gisto for MAC – Code snippet manager. This app was created by GISTOAPP Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Gisto for MAC Latest Version
Gisto for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Gisto that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Gisto App|
|File Size||100.6 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Gisto App for MAC
Gisto is a code snippet manager that runs on GitHub Gists and adds additional features such as searching, tagging and sharing Gists while including a rich code editor.
All your data is stored on GitHub and you can access it from GitHub Gists at any time with changes carrying over to Gisto.
Gisto includes open-source monaco editor. A rich code editor for editing your Gists and includes features such as syntax highlighting auto-completion emmet and more.
Gists can be found quickly using our search and can be filtered by gist description, file names, tag or multiple tags, language and more.
Gisto allows you to tag Gists with custom tags to help you find your Gists easily. Just add a hashtag to snippet title and you’re done. Later Gitsts can be found by typing hash-tag into search or from the tag list on the dashboard.
- Feature: (preview): openapi/swagger
- Fix (tag list): show full tag name on hover
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Gisto for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Gisto .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Gisto is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Gisto for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Gisto apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Gisto apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Gisto that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Gisto icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Gisto on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Gisto from your MAC!
Gisto Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Gisto .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Gisto is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.