Gimme Email for MAC – Finds, retrieves email addresses from Web pages and text files. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Gimme Email for MAC Latest Version
Gimme Email for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Gimme Email that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Gimme Email App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About Gimme Email App for MAC
Gimme Email makes it easy to find and retrieve email addresses from websites and text files. Simply drag and drop a file, folder, or URL onto the program desktop and watch as the app quickly collects every available email address in an instant.
In addition to retrieving emails from a single Web page, Gimme Email can now crawl entire websites with virtually no effort on your part. This makes it possible to find hundreds of related email addresses with just a few clicks.
Currently, Gimme Email can extract valid email addresses from the following file types:
- Standard Text Format (.txt / .text)
- Rich Text Format (.rtf)
- HTML and HTM Web files (Extensions .html and .htm)
- PHP files (.php)
Whether you’re looking to collect a few valid addresses from a local file, or crawl large websites to collect thousands of emails, Gimme Email is the app you need for the task!
- Minor fixes and improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Gimme Email for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Gimme Email .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Gimme Email is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Gimme Email for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Gimme Email apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Gimme Email apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Gimme Email that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Gimme Email icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Gimme Email on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Gimme Email from your MAC!
Gimme Email Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
eMail Address Extractor
Get email addresses from text files.
Recover damaged email files.
Extract email addresses from files.
This Gimme Email .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Gimme Email is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.